"no matter what dream captures me, you have my heart in a velvet fist"
Hello, and welcome to September.City, the personal website collective of some girl on the internet. Featured here is whatever I feel like belongs here -- largely creative writing endeavours, but there's probably some other rubbish lying around that someone may or may not find interesting. Grab yourself a drink, have a look around, and pet all the dogs you see. Yes. All of them.
Last updated: 25 June, 2021 -- Secrets Underground lives again, because everyone needs an outlet, even one as pretentious and hazy as that.
- Uncompromised - a poetry collection, vaguely organised.
- The Book of Persephone - a cycle of poems based on one theme. Please heed the warnings on the first page.
- Uguisu - a collection of tanka-form English poetry.
- Snapshot One - microprose & poetry bites, everything under 300 words.
- Threads - a very small Twine repository and links to Twines I enjoy.
- Secrets Underground - stream-of-consciousness journal.
- Mercury Mist - artwork made via Photoshop and other digital means.
- Surfacing - photography; currently down.
- Faerie Generator - generate a unique faerie, written in Tracery.
- Music for Reading - a collection of quotes that have resonated with me.
- Nostalgia Is... - a small, somewhat tongue-in-cheek essay criticising the lack of creativity in Web 1.0 revival.